Saturday, November 10, 2007

Here Kitty, Kitty!

I bet you thought I was never going to get around to it, but I finally put together a layout using Cen's Perrfect Kit. This is our cat Sally Hannah Juliana, named by and after my six year old daughter, whose middle name is Juliana. She has apparently never heard that curiosity kills the cat because she is in everything!

We went to see Amy Grant in concert last night and it was wonderful! She was doing a benefit for the South Carolina School for the Deaf and Blind and the venue was small, so it seemed more intimate. Amy had a lot to say and she sang most of my favorites, including Tender Tennessee Christmas, which just made my night seeing as I was born and raised and lived in Tennessee up until a year and a half ago. I kept hoping she'd bring Vince Gill out, but oh well. ;-) Before the concert we passed the time at the Krispy Kreme across the street. Is there anything better than a warm, fresh Krispy Kreme doughnut? I don't think so. :-) Tonight I'm headed to a women's event at a local church featuring Lisa TerKeurst and I can't wait to hear her speak. She's with Proverbs 31 ministries and I get their daily devotions by email. She was in town for a conference last month and I wasn't able to go because of that darn Fall Festival. I feel like God is giving me a second chance. :-)

So..... here's my layout using Cen's Perrfect Kit. Until next time....

4 comments:

Census said...

Famtastic layout and I love that cat!! What a look!! She certainly looks innocent with that look!! But...the other picture tells the story!! Fantastic layout and so cute!!

LucisMomma said...

Love the kitty's name!

Wow, you got to see Amy Grant and then go see Lisa TerKeurst--what a nice thing, to live in a big city! :)

I'm not sure if I'll get to come to S.C. over Thanksgiving...Luci's got hand-foot-mouth disease and we're hoping her brothers don't get it. Besides, with your mom's surgery, and you hosting Thanksgiving, it might be too busy anyway.

susan

LucisMomma said...

Kim,
Luci and I are staying home this week, not coming to Greenville. She's fine, but I am dealing with something that makes it very difficult to travel. John and the boys are going, though.

Praying for your mom's melanoma surgery to go well, and for you all to keep her comfy and calm through it all.

susan

LucisMomma said...

Kim, how is your mom doing?

susan